fatal errors

More
9 years 11 months ago #602 by vickywinn
fatal errors was created by vickywinn
I have installed and configured the module successfuly on two Joomla sites, version 3.3.0, specifying a position on the home page. When it display the page, on both sites it gives the following error messages:

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\diva\modules\mod_accordion_content_jt1DShelper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\yoofrequency\modules\mod_accordion_content_jt1\mod_accordion_content_jt1.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\diva\modules\mod_accordion_content_jt1DShelper.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\yoofrequency\modules\mod_accordion_content_jt1\mod_accordion_content_jt1.php on line 11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #603 by admin
Replied by admin on topic fatal errors
that may be caused localhost try to install live site

More
9 years 11 months ago #604 by vickywinn
Replied by vickywinn on topic fatal errors
The problem is, I am developing the site locally, then later, when ready, I'll deploy it on a live site.

So, if it's true that your products don't work locally, please confirm that to me, because I was thinking of ordering other products from you.

Anyway you should warn your clients about these limitations.

More
9 years 11 months ago #605 by vickywinn
Replied by vickywinn on topic fatal errors
In the meantime I gave a look at the message error and went to see the line 11 in the "mod_accordion_content_jt1.php" file.

I don't know PHP, but there I saw a "DS" string, a Joomla constant that stands for "directory separator". That constant is deprecated starting from Joomla 3.0.
(see digitaldisseny.com/en/joomla-extensions/...stant-joomla-3-error .)

So, your control is NOT compatible with Joomla 3.x, as you advertise it.
Please tell if you intend to update it, in order to know if I can count on you in the future.

Thanks

More
9 years 11 months ago #606 by admin
Replied by admin on topic fatal errors
Hello thanks for choosing us
after introducing joomla 3.0 and deprecated php codes I ve updated all my extensions. But somehow now I see that my updated package’s gone??? I think my hosting company has faced some hack attacks or something like that and reloaded an old existing backup??
the updated module has been sent to your mail
regards

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds