Editor Issue

More
4 years 5 months ago #1111 by Carl
Editor Issue was created by Carl
Hi,
I use for our forum the same template like here. Using the editor to insert a link or a picture my screen is grey and I can't use the editor.
I saw the the same issue here in the forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #1112 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Editor Issue
Yes you are right it seems that there is  problem with template. I have changed forum template to Crypsis b3 temporarily. I will try to fix Aqidah Ku

More
4 years 5 months ago #1113 by Carl
Replied by Carl on topic Editor Issue
I found another issue. I can´t edit the avatar to insert a photo. If I change the template I can insert a new photo. 
Carl

More
4 years 1 month ago #1124 by admin
Hello due to server side  problems We have lost All of data a of Last three weeks so recent forum topics have gone. 

More
2 years 10 months ago #1179 by nluk1000
Replied by nluk1000 on topic Editor Issue
I'm also having this issue - there is usually an option to select the bbcode type at the top of the bbcode section under the template.

I can see that your template is now fixed and I have re-installed the download but I still can't see the editor icons etc..

How can I fix my template - I get the bbcode option if I switch back to the Crypsis template?

I tried to attach an image of my config but it stopped me from posting the reply?!

More
2 years 10 months ago #1180 by admin
Hello I will have a look and inform you. Please add an image to image upload sites.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds