Problem With Headline JT3 functions

• mds
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #614 by mds
Thanks for the wonderful module but i am having issues with it.

1. Please see this error JT3 Image ERROR: Unknown file format: images/headline_jt3/G7N39qfWs9Tu_i-okqMsKngp5UrpOb91mH4fGEuCm_A=w140-h140-p

2. I have made sure all the images in the category i want to use are stored on the site's image folder. But in an article i still have more than one picture and some of them coming from different links. I have made sure the first picture is from the image folder of the site.

3. when some of the articles with images slides, it affects the featured articles on the front page, if the article with an image shows on the slider, the featured artcles are pushed way down the page leaving a huge emply white space between the slider and featured articles on the frontpage.

Please help us address this issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #615 by admin
Hello please send your url and backend acces if possible as an email (destek@joomlatema.net). I will check it for you.Regards.

More
9 years 8 months ago #616 by admin
Please make me super admin.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #617 by admin
Hello you have subtle codes (something like encode pattern?)in your contents. that may be caused if you copied and pasted content or articles from another document or site. If so, before pasting joomla editor you should paste copied content to wordpad and then joomla editor.

The scond thing you have some images that are not correctly named. They dont have an image extension like jpeg,gif or png they have names something like this (G7N39qfWs9Tu_i-okqMsKngp5UrpOb91mH4fGEuCm_A=w140-h140-p) that is not acceptable. Your image names should be in ordinary format. (myimage.jpeg or newsimage.png etc.)
first correct these then I think the other problem with frontpage must be resolved.
I have attached two images from your site describing problems.

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by admin.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds