Jquery Referencing

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #448 by Riddick
Jquery Referencing was created by Riddick
I am struggling to get the module to show, it shows if I place it in a module position that exists in the template, however the slide function doesn't work. When I remove it from a viewable module position it doesn't display it on any side, whether it is left, right, top or bottom.

I have removed the following lines from the mod_sidepanel_jt1.php

$document->addScript('modules/mod_sidepanel_jt1/js/jquery_004.js');
$document->addScript('modules/mod_sidepanel_jt1/js/jquery_003.js');

And only one of them at a time as well. This still gives me the following error in the firebug console -

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined :(
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Riddick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #449 by Riddick
Replied by Riddick on topic Jquery Referencing
When I place it in a visible module position it does appear to conflict with my blog component.

As I only get error to appear when i publish the module in a visible module position.

Firebug console -

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

})(jQuery);

When I publish the sidepanel in a non visible module position, I don't get any Jquery errors. However the sidepanel doesn't work either with the jquery calls in the php file removed.

More
10 years 7 months ago #451 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Jquery Referencing
Send me backend acces to your site I will try to solve conflict. You do not need to delete the jquery lines anymore. The module now contains no load jquery option in module paramters. Try to disable it and be carefull about jquery loading queue among jquery-loading modules.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds