SidePanel Instances

More
8 years 5 months ago #774 by Kanefire
SidePanel Instances was created by Kanefire
I know the multiple instances issue has been brought up and addressed, but it doesn't work for me. I use the SidePanel for the login/logout modules.

Another "drawer" module I was using used css for the tab title which could be customized in the module settings. Since the SidePanel went the route of using an image for the tab, only 1 title has to be used for ALL instances of the module on the site.

Since I am using it for the login/logout module, it is weird to always have it say "Login" even when already logged in. With the previous module, I simply had two modules, one login, the other logout, and I would deactivate one or the other depending on the users registered state. The was very useful.

With all that said, I would like to do the same. I saw jt2, but from the description, it appears it does not have the top option. Also, it would be terrible to have to pay double to use a module twice.

Can you think of a workaround where I could use the module with different tab titles? If not, would it be unreasonable to ask to create an identical copy of JT1 as JT1b or something of the sort so that this can be accomplished. (Honestly, it would make the product much better to have the tab be css so it can be customizeable within the options, rather than having to replace image files, imo.

help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #775 by amuratyil
Replied by amuratyil on topic SidePanel Instances
Hello Kanefire What is your joomla version?

More
8 years 5 months ago #776 by Kanefire
Replied by Kanefire on topic SidePanel Instances
J 3.4.5

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #777 by amuratyil
OK I will try to find a way out.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #778 by amuratyil
Actually I was thinking about that problem for a while. After that thread I have develeoped a new RC Version with Changable text on tab panel. I will send it you via e-mail. Do not forget that is a RC version and report issues if you face any. I also will be very much pleased if you submit a positive review on JED. :))
regards.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #781 by amuratyil
Hi there!!
any problem?

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds