Links within intro text don't work right

More
8 years 10 months ago #705 by plusasst
My articles were all already set up with a clickable phrase that brought the users to a new window and/or normally a pdf file that opened independently. Now my links are opening (yes, in a new "blank") but with all the home page elements (including the Vertical Scroller which shouldn't appear anymore) and a small item underneath that has the title and descripton but not the real target of the linked item. I need to manage this better. I hope I'm not sorry to have bought it. I can follow code instructions if necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #706 by amuratyil
Replied by amuratyil on topic Links within intro text don't work right
Hello do you have a live site? I want to see the problem.

More
8 years 10 months ago #707 by plusasst
scuolagesumaria.it

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #708 by amuratyil
Could you please send a super admin backend acces by e mail I will check it.
mail:destek@joomlatema.net

More
8 years 10 months ago #710 by plusasst
In the center of the page, "Attività" with Evo:Frontpage, you can see how I would wish the links to work...

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 10 months ago #711 by amuratyil
Hello the first problem is due to not adding the category to any menu item (as category-listing)that you selected as content source for vertical scroller. This is because of joomla's restriction. If you do not have a menu item pointing your source category even if you publish it only on frontpage it will remain published on all pages. For this reason I have created a dummy menu and added your source category that you selected for Vert. scroller as a menu item and it resolved.
The second problem looks like a SEF problem. You have not activated joomla SEF (Url rewriting add suffix etc.) maybe that causes some problems.When you clicked items in vert scroller you see that some numbers in URL. That is because SEF is not activated I think. On joomla's official forums the resolution is to add every single content to a menu item ( forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=826165 ) I have added one of your items as a menu item and when you clicked it you will see that is okay (4 giugno 2015 - Saggio Finale di Musica ). Hope that will be helpfull.
regards

Time to create page: 1.131 seconds