duplicated Last article

• giora
  • giora's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
15 May 2017 05:04 #889 by giora
Hi there
I am using the scrolling module and the last article in the list is getting duplicated.
goo.gl/XFmbNR

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,

Giora

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2017 06:31 - 15 May 2017 07:04 #890 by admin
Hello I am not familiar to your language and coluld not understand which entry is duplicated. do you have another language installed? I could not see exactly which entry is duplicated because of language problem. regards
Last Edit: 15 May 2017 07:04 by admin.

• giora
  • giora's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 May 2017 12:34 #891 by giora

More
16 May 2017 13:58 #892 by admin
Hello can you send backend admin acces as super admin to your site by e mail to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I will have a look.

More
31 May 2017 07:27 #896 by admin
Hello I ve resolved problem. There was a structural problem with module I ve corrected it. You can check it. The updated version is also in your modules folder as zipped.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds