One block of text rather than one item scrolling

More
6 years 5 months ago #970 by scifivision
Hello. I recently updated from joomla 3.7.4 to the newest 3.8.2 and for some reason now none of the css edits are working (I don't want any of them to be linked or underlined), but more than that, it is showing one big block of text rather than line by line scrolling. All are under item group 1. I didn't know if maybe this was something altered that I need the pro for (I'm not remembering there being two versions, but downloaded it a long time ago, so I'm not sure) or something is just messed up with my settings. Oh and I do have the module height set as well as in the css for the module, but it doesn't matter.

I wasn't sure where to post this since I might need the upgrade, so I posted it in the pro forum as well, I hope that's okay.

This is the joomla site that works correctly (but I need to update to 3.8 which is what screwed it up)
scifivision.com

This is the backup/test site that is now running 3.8.2 where it is NOT working
thejfiles.com/scifivisionX/

It's at the top of the page under the big feature banner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #971 by admin
Hello it seems thet you have free version. I have tested free version on joomla 3.8.2 now everything is okay but if you do not mind send me super admin acces by e mail (destek@joomlatema.net) I will have a look. If you do not want to send acces then activate it on one of the sub pages I will see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds